Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

2014 ended with a very lazy bang. I had spent the entire day on our couch with a heating pad & a corgi, trying to combat serious cramps. They were so bad that I spent the morning crying and wishing away my lady parts. Mister stayed home from work to make sure that I was OK, love that sweet man. So we hung out on the couch, reading, watching TV & enjoying our Christmas candy. Dinner came around and we ventured out into the biting cold to get Portillos. We watched a terrible movie that I can't stop thinking about and remedied it by watching How I Met Your Mother (sans season 9). Mister decided he needed to clean around 11:30 and I helped as much as I could from the couch. Midnight came along & I grabbed him for a New Year kiss and we smiled thinking about what's in store for 2015. Fireworks went off somewhere outside and Watson barked at them. A few years ago when Mister & I were dating, we stayed up all night eating Chinese food and binge watching a TV show the old fashioned way. This year we were in bed closely after midnight and were just exhausted.  

Super Cool Drawing done by Wesley Bird
Year 2015 is going to be the year of health, more love, traveling more, worrying about money less, working out more, and maybe hopefully the year we add to our family. 2015 you are going to rock my socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment