Monday, December 29, 2014

Catching Up


Wow it has been a REALLY long time since I last wrote here. It is't even that I've been horribly busy, I just haven't felt the urge to write. But here I am after reading some of my favorite blogs and I am just itching to start again! 

A lot has been going on around here at the DeBall frontier. Mister got a promotion, we moved forward with a lot of updates on our home, and my sister & I have started talking about starting a project together. I am finally at the point in our home repairs where I don't enter a room and dread all the work we need to do. I am at peace with our home. And just in time for our one year anniversary of purchasing our homestead! 

Christmas has come & gone in what seems like a flash. This year Mister & I separated our Christmas gatherings between our families. So basically every other day we were with either my family or Mister's. It was nice not having to split the days up between parties and we got to spend the whole day with whoever we were with. But I am utterly exhausted and so glad to be home with nowhere to go! We have absolutly no plans for NYE except to stay home with our pup and dine on Chinese take out while binge watching our show du jur on netflix. Life is just so peaceful and easy right now, I am loving it. 

Our Christmas lights have been absolutely enchanting. I'm not sure I ever want to take them down.


No comments:

Post a Comment