Monday, September 15, 2014

Fabulous Fall

It's no secret that I love Fall. These days that love has turned into borderline obsession. I want everything pumpkin scented or flavored. Sweaters are slowly creeping back into my closet. I'm itching to go Fall decor crazy. It doesn't help that the usual Summery September has become an early Fall dreamland. Cool weather and moody skies seem to be here to stay! Which is just fine with me. I'm also loving it that all my favorite clothing sites seem to be on board with Fall as well! Long sleeved dresses, comfy cozy scarves, and boots are abound! 


Everything about Fall fashion screams comfort. The jewel tones, the soft warm fabrics, everything is made for romps through the apple orchards or antiquing on a crisp afternoon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment