Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Time is Here

Ok so Christmas time is seriously here. I can't believe that next week is Christmas. This time last year Mr. & I were hanging out at Universal Studios in Florida. Oh to be back in Orlando. Mr. & I have the next three days off of work so we'll be doing a lot of last minute shopping tomorrow, mostly because I keep forgetting Christmas is so darn close. I usually hate hate hate shopping at malls and crowded stores, but since we'll be shopping in the afternoon on a weekday, I'm hoping the masses will be at school & work.

I had already given my Christmas lists to Mr. & my parents a few weeks ago. But if there was a Santa for grownups, then these would be the items I'd writing to the North Pole for.

Christmas Wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment