Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Scenes from my iPhone

Just a few snapshots of our life through the lens of my iPhone. 

We spent a few days at my parents house to wait out a snowstorm. Loved spending time with the princess.
The sunsets here have been insane lately. 
While Mr. & my Dad picked up supplies, my Mom & I did some light shopping.
Catching up with a dear friend. Rockin friendship with this one since '05!
Watson & I have been obsessively watching Downton Abbey.
Someone discovered our window ledge.
Making big decisions in home decor and color schemes! 
My blogger idol replied to a tweet I sent her! My night was made.
Our Golden Globes hangout was a success! We can't really call it a party since it's usually only 3 of us.
Such a weirdo.
The view from where I'm sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment