Saturday, December 7, 2013

12-16-12

In 8 days it’ll be the Mr.’s and my one-year wedding anniversary. I really have had a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that it’s been nearly a year since we tied the knot. I feel like it was just yesterday that me and a couple of my bridesmaids were settled in watching ‘The Holiday’, too excited to fall asleep.

I started planning my wedding when I was around 7 years old. Since then I had been collecting pictures and ideas for my perfect day. When we started planning our wedding I started to realize it wouldn’t be the day I had always imagined. Plans changed and ideas morphed until our wedding day turned into something we both loved. Now I don’t consider myself a wedding expert by any means, but spending a year and a half planning a wedding I’d like to think I have a couple of nuggets to share with future brides.


Each day leading up to our anniversary I’ll be sharing tidbits about different facets of planning a wedding. The photographer, the flowers, the venue, and the dress. I hope to then share some of wedding day and our honeymoon. I absolutely adored our wedding day and I can’t wait to share some of my advice!   


No comments:

Post a Comment